Business Development Manager
We are welcoming applications for a Business Development Manager on a full-time basis to join our growing firm. This is an on-site position from our office in Imriehel with the possibility of working abroad on secondments from time to time.
If you are seeking a new and enticing career change, possess proven experience in the same or a similar role and feel eager to join a growing and diverse team of professionals, we invite you to read further.
- Conducting research to identify new markets, industry and client needs and eventually formulate new sales areas, markets and strategies.
- Regularly meeting and discussing strategy and relevant processes with relevant stakeholders
- Developing and implementing an overarching business development strategy to sustain best practices across the company, maximise growth and ensure client satisfaction.
- Identifying and contacting potential clients through networking and marketing methods.
- Generating and handling new leads accordingly by identifying and contacting the right team members within our firm’s departments
- Collaborating in the planning and directing of the firm’s marketing and/or advertising campaigns.
- Planning and scheduling introductory and business meetings with prospective clients
- Creating sales presentations for potential clients.
- Promote the firms’ services by addressing and correctly predicting clients’ objectives.
- Manage any clients’ concerns, feedback, and aspirations.
- Build and sustain long-term business relationships with all new and existing clients.
- Keep up-to-date records of sales, revenue, and invoices.
- Collaborating with the accounting, auditing and compliance teams when required.
- Maintaining and sharing professional knowledge through education, professional networking, and relevant events.
What We Are Looking for in You:
- Already residing in Malta and willing to work onsite at our office.
- There is the possibility of working abroad, so ideal candidate must be willing to travel and work abroad from time to time.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or any other relevant role.
- Ideally possess a degree in business administration, marketing, communications, economics,or any other related field. A relevant Master’s degree is highly favourable.
- Experience working with MS Office applications and CRM software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills coupled with experience in sales techniques, negotiation skills and a top-notch customer support attitude.
- Proven ability to adequately plan and manage resources effectively.
- Proficient in data analysis, forecasting, budgeting and planning skills.
- Adequate familiarity with social media, industry trends and competition
What We Offer:
- A brand-new, centrally located office
- A multi-cultural environment
- Training and career advancement opportunities
- Team building and company events throughout the year
- The opportunity to enhance your professional development and skills
- A competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Fully paid mobile phone connection
- Flexible working hours between 07:00 to 17:30 from Monday to Friday
- The possibility to work on secondments outside of Malta
If you are seeking a vibrant workplace where colleagues are friends, hard work is rewarded and would like to work in a refreshing environment, then we want to hear from you.
At Borg Galea & Associates, we are committed in providing attractive career growth prospects and opportunities to enhance your professional development and exposure. If you are an aspiring individual with the determination to reach new career heights, we would be more than willing to help you achieve your full potential alongside an attractive remuneration package.
Your personal data will be processed by Borg Galea & Associates for its recruitment purposes and the employee’s relationship with the firm in case of employment.
✅ Know anyone who might be interested? 💶 An attractive referral bonus will be offered if you refer to us a ✨ successful ✨ individual for this role!
To learn more about the vacancy, contact:
Application Form - Business Development Manager
Borg Galea is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will take care to avoid any form of discrimination in its recruitment procedures