Malta Incorporation Services
Many businessmen looking to set up a company formation in Malta due to its attractive tax systems and a network of double taxation treaties.
Malta presents many opportunities for businesses, but you need guidance from experts. Borg Galea Limited is a trusted firm specializing in accounting, auditing, and tax consulting with over 50 years of combined experience.
We are licensed by the Malta Financing Services Authority (MFSA) and Maltese Accountancy Board, so count on our Malta incorporation services. Our team of dedicated professionals. to help assist you with the incorporation process and ensure that your company in Malta meets all the necessary legal requirements.
Benefits of Incorporating a Company in Malta
Company incorporation in Malta is the process of forming a new legal entity that can engage in business activities within the country. Malta is a popular location for company setup due to its favourable business environment, strategic location, and attractive tax rates for Maltese companies.
The process of company incorporation in Malta typically involves choosing a unique company name, drafting the Memorandum and Articles of Association, company registration with the Malta Business Registry, obtaining necessary permits and licenses, opening a bank account, and registering for tax purposes. Once the company is registered and issued with a certificate of incorporation, it is a separate legal entity from its owners or shareholders.
Businessmen can reap amazing benefits when they choose to incorporate their companies in Malta. These include:
- Taxation Benefits – Malta’s full-imputation corporate taxation system entitles shareholders to claim 6/7th tax refunds on the tax paid by the company on the profits distributed as dividends.
- Low Incorporation and Maintenance Cost – Anyone can set up a company with a minimum authorised share capital of €1,165 of which 20% or €240 should be deposited to incorporate a company in Malta.
- Exemption of Duty on Document – Malta offers companies that carry out international activities an exemption of documents. It frees company owners from paying the transfer of shares while increasing the share capital of the company.
- Double Taxation Treaties – Malta has over 50 double taxation treaties signed.
- Capital Gains Tax – Gains obtained by non-residents through transfers of assets, such as shares and increases of share capital are not automatically subject to tax if the company’s assets do not include immovable property, securities and similar instruments, and intellectual property.
We incorporate our wealth of knowledge and experience into our services to ensure that our clients comply with the local statutory reporting obligations and even expand their bottom line.
Partner with us and experience world-class Malta incorporation services. Call Borg Galea & Associates today at +356 2703 7012. You can also send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our contact form.
Company formation falls within the list of licensable activities as per the Company Service Providers Act and such work is transfered to our strategic partner who has the authority to carry out such work.
For professional assistance, please contact:
Contact us to learn more
To learn more about our services, do not hesitate to get in touch. Kindly submit your information via the form and one of our expert advisors will get in touch with you within 24 hours. Alternatively, do not hesitate to give us a call on +356 2703 7012 or just send us an email on email@example.com.