At Borg Galea & Associates we are currently expanding our tax team and are looking to employ a Tax Accountant.
- Compiling tax returns and any computations as necessary;
- VAT and Tax refund applications;
- Assisting with ongoing VAT and Tax queries;
- Ensuring that clients meet and adhere to all tax compliance requirements;
- Ensuring deadlines are consistently met;
- Ensuring conformity with International Accounts Standards;
- Advising clients while working with other service lines including Taxation and Advisory on general accounting and financial reporting.
Education and Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant;
- Ideally should have a diploma in taxation;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience doing tax returns and tax computations;
- Ideally should have experience in tax refunds;
- Ideally must have worked within the tax department of a Big 4 company;
- A strong command of verbal and written Maltese and English is a must.
- A strong client focus;
- An excellent work ethic;
- Good team player;
- A high level of technical knowledge
Borg Galea provides excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continuing professional development and exposure.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
The normal working hours will be on a daily basis from 0900 hrs to 1700 hrs and the applicant will be expected to work from the company’s office in Santa Venera.
Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by Borg Galea for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment, for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Company.
Borg Galea is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will take care to avoid any form of discrimination in its recruitment procedures.
To learn more about the vacancy, contact:
Application Form - Tax Accountant
Borg Galea is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will take care to avoid any form of discrimination in its recruitment procedures