Junior Compliance Associate
We are seeking to recruit a full-time Junior Compliance Associate to join our growing firm. This role involves providing support to the Compliance team and to work directly with clients, advisors, and other team members to contribute an effective and efficient compliance service. You will be reporting to the Compliance Officer and the MLRO.
- Forming part of the compliance team to ensure a swift onboarding process in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Assisting the compliance team to make sure that the periodical monitoring is done correctly.
- Supporting the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures in line with FIAU guidelines, local and EU legislations.
- Attend periodical training in-house or external training to ensure that your knowledge is constantly kept up to date.
- Ensuring the adequate maintenance of the compliance database.
- Contributing towards AML audits.
- Aiding with the preparation of compliance and AML periodic reports.
- Any other duties that might arise from time to time within the Compliance team.
- Already residing in Malta.
- Previous experience in a compliance or legal environment is highly favorable.
- Possessing any degree. Candidates with qualifications not in law or finance should be willing to undergo additional training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and ideally also in German. Preference will be given to candidates with sound knowledge in both languages.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Punctuality and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks under minimal supervision.
- A professional and polite demeanor.
What We Offer:
- An environment that allows for significant career progression.
- Work from a brand-new, centrally located office.
- A multi-cultural environment.
- Team-building and company events throughout the year.
- The opportunity to enhance your professional development and skills.
- A competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Fully paid mobile phone connection.
Your personal data will be processed by Borg Galea & Associates for its recruitment purposes and the employee’s relationship with the firm in case of employment.
Borg Galea & Associates is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will take care to avoid any form of discrimination in its recruitment process.
To learn more about the vacancy, contact:
Application Form -Junior Compliance Associate
Borg Galea is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will take care to avoid any form of discrimination in its recruitment procedures