Front Office Administrator
We are seeking to recruit a full-time Front Office Administrator to join our growing firm and manage our front desk duties. We would like to engage a smart and polite individual to be the first point of contact for our esteemed clients, professional team and welcome visitors.
An Overview of What You'll Be Doing:
- Greeting and welcoming our clients, visitors and suppliers with a positive and helpful approach when they come to the office.
- Directing our clients and visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answering, screening, and transferring incoming phone calls as necessary.
- Responsible to maintain a well-organized and welcoming reception area.
- Preparing the boardroom for meetings and ensuring it is well-kept at all times.
- Managing and ordering office, kitchen and cleaning supplies and keeping a stock inventory.
- Collecting company post, receiving and sorting deliveries.
- Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Performing administrative duties and supporting our audit and accounting departments.
- Any other duties that might arise from time to time such as as assisting with team-building and company events and onboarding of new employees.
What We Are Looking for in You:
- A smart and neat appearance combined with a professional and polite attitude.
- Already residing in Malta.
- Previous experience would be preferred, ideally possessing a minimum of 1-2 years in a similar role. Preference will be given for work experience within the same industry.
- A minimum of an O’level education with passes in at least English and Maths. Applicants holding an Ordinary or Advanced level in Accounts and/or a Secretarial and Office Administration qualification will be given preference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and ideally also in German. Preference will be given to candidates with sound knowledge in both languages.
- Professional phone skills and formidable customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, mostly Word, Excel, and Outlook. An ECDL certification or an equivalent proof of computer literacy is advantageous.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Punctuality and the ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks under minimal supervision.
What We Offer:
- A brand-new, centrally located office.
- A multi-cultural environment.
- Training and career advancement opportunities.
- Team-building and company events throughout the year.
- The opportunity to enhance your professional development and skills.
- A competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
- Fully paid mobile phone connection.
Your personal data will be processed by Borg Galea & Associates for its recruitment purposes and the employee’s relationship with the firm in case of employment.
Borg Galea & Associates is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will take care to void any form of discrimination in its recruitment process.
To learn more about the vacancy, contact:
Application Form - Front Office Administrator
Borg Galea is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will take care to avoid any form of discrimination in its recruitment procedures