We are currently looking for a full-time Accounts Executive to join our growing Accounting team. This is an on-site position from our office in Imriehel.
If you are on the lookout for a new and exciting career change, already have some experience in accounting and would love to join a growing and diverse team of professionals, we invite you to read further and to get in touch with us.
An Overview of What You’ll Be Doing:
- Processing day-to-day records such as postings, reconciliations, payables and receivables, bank payments and deposits and the maintenance of internal records.
- Checking spreadsheets for accuracies and tackling any discrepancies.
- Supporting and assisting in the preparation of management accounts of various companies on a regular and monthly basis.
- Maintaining digital and physical financial records.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns.
- Issuing invoices to customers and external partners when required.
- Assisting the accounting team with research and ad hoc tasks that arise from time to time.
- Assisting the auditing teams with carrying out the statutory audit.
What We Are Looking for in You:
- Location: Already residing in Malta.
- Work Experience: Must already possess a minimum of two years recent work experience in the accounting sector.
- Education: At least an Advanced level in Accounting and preferably started or about to start an accounting qualification (ACCA / Advanced Diploma in Accounting / University degree)
- Computer Skills: Advanced competency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word. Familiarity in the use of an accounting software is advantageous.
- Languages: Full professional proficiency in English. Fluency in any other language/s, especially German, would be a huge plus!
- Personal Skills: Motivation, politeness, and responsibility.
- Social Skills: An adept communicator, an active listener and team-oriented.
- Methodical Skills: Strong organisational skills, an impeccable eye for detail and effective time management
What We Offer:
We believe that our employees are integral for our firm and our clients. We acknowledge hard work and reward our employees for it.
If you are looking for an energetic workplace where colleagues are friends, hard work is recognized and would like to work in a refreshing environment, then we want to hear from you.
At Borg Galea & Associates, we are committed in providing attractive career growth prospects and opportunities to enhance your professional development and exposure. If you are willing and determined to reach new career heights, we would be more than willing to help you achieve your full potential.
We offer remuneration that is competitive with industry trends and commensurate with your experience and qualifications. We reward hard work, willingness to learn and commitment with performance bonuses and employee incentives.
Our flexible working hours are from Monday to Friday between 07:00 to 17:00 from our office in Imriehel.
To learn more about the vacancy, contact:
Application Form -Accounts Executive
Borg Galea is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will take care to avoid any form of discrimination in its recruitment procedures